The Cheltenham Festival is nearly upon us.
And bookmakers 888 Sport are giving brand new customers a HUGE £35 in free bets when they place just a tenner on the first race of the meeting – each day.
888 SPORT: BET £10 GET £35 IN FREE BETS*
How to claim 888 Sport offer..
Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Visit the 888 Sport website and create a new account using this link*
- Deposit £10 using the promotional code RACE35
- Place £10 on the FIRST RACE of the day at the Cheltenham Festival
- 888 Sport will then credit account your account with seven £5 free bets (£35 in total)
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
- You can claim this incredible offer HERE*
Punters who don’t already have an 888 Sport account will be eligible for this offer.
And it couldn’t be easier to claim.
Simply create a new account, deposit £10 and place a £10 bet at minimum odds of 1/2 or greater in the first race at the Cheltenham Festival.
Now you’ve activated the offer, 888 Sport will credit your account with SEVEN free £5 bets* to use for every single race on the card.
And remember, the free bets will expire seven days after they have been credited to you.
BET BONUS: FREE BETS AND SIGN UP OFFERS YOU CAN CLAIM TODAY
Arsenal vs Spurs betting offers: Get Kane OR Aubameyang to score at 25/1
Horse racing free bets: Claim £20 for Cheltenham Festival PLUS £5 free each day
Horse racing betting: Get £5 free bet for the first three days at Cheltenham
DAY 1 BOOST
Get favourite Appreciate It at 50/1 to win first race at Cheltenham
Get £20 in free bets for Cheltenham and £20 free now when you bet a tenner
Free bets and sign up offers: Betfair, Paddy Power, William Hill and more
*New customers only • £10 deposit using promo code • Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org